The Model Team Fee includes…
- Your Senior Session Fee
- Your Senior Collection (album, prints, digitals etc….)
- Professional Hair & Makeup
- & the option to participate in several other styled shoots over the course of the year
We do one BIG, FUN, STYLED shoot in July with the whole team in Denver.
It is a whole day of fun and shooting and getting to know each other. We have an amazing location in mind for this year. Makeup is done at the studio in the morning and then we all head to Denver for the day. There will be three of us shooting that day, 1 videographer and 2 photographers. Each model will get their own styled PBD video, see the example below! This is something we ONLY do with our models, this is not offered to our regular clients. From each shoot, the model team receives social media files; that means each model receives hundreds of images beyond their senior photos over their senior year.
A family mini session is also included, which can be done near graduation or a credit is given towards a full family session if you would like to do a fall session with holiday cards in mind. This experience is only offered to 11 people per year.
This experience is great for …
- Anyone! Male, female, nonbinary
- We have loved having boys on the team in the past!
- Anyone who is interested in modeling
- You will have a killer portfolio at the end!
- Anyone who enjoys putting outfits together
- and fashion in general!
- Anyone who is looking to get outside of their box
- & wants to be photographed in different styles!
What’s the time commitment?
- We understand you are busy and your time is limited
- The Model Team is not a huge time commitment!
- We do 6 shoots over 1 year, including your senior session
- The July shoot is the only all-day shoot that isn’t local
- The other shoots can last anywhere between 15 minutes per girl to 2 hours if it’s a group shoot
- We also will do a couple of model team dinners over the season
- This is a great way for the team to get to know each other and then deepen their friendships
- Meeting people from other schools and making new friends are some of the things past models have loved the most about the team
Over the last 9 years, every PBD team model has said that their confidence increased and they were able to see themselves in a different, more positive light. What a gift that is at this age!
Leading this team with my assistant Fiona, we work hard to create this life changing experience. Our mission is to show the girls the beauty we see in them, how each of us has our own unique beauty, and how we don’t need to compare ourselves to others. Comparison is the thief of happiness and learning to believe in our unique individuality is the key to deeper happiness and self confidence.
We have included some photos from our 2023 Model Team to show the diversity of the shoots we do over the year!
PBD Model Team exclusive styled video